Mosquito, Flea & Tick Control Services in Johnson County
Mosquito Joe of Johnson County is proud to provide mosquito control solutions to those in the Johnson County area! Locally owned and operated, we offer a solution to every outdoor mosquito problem. Whether you are looking to create lasting prevention in your yard or get ready for a special event, Mosquito Joe of Johnson County is here to help!
Living in Johnson County, there are so many fun things to do…
- Ernie Miller Nature Center
- Biking Kill Creek Park
- Attend a Chiefs game!
Although there are many things to do, it is time to reclaim your backyard so you can enjoy time outside without needing to go out! In the perfect world of playing games in the yard, soaking up the sun, or enjoying time with friends, mosquitoes are the last thing you want to think about. But let’s face it, mosquitoes have a habit of spoiling that perfect day.
Your backyard is meant to be a place of relaxation. But with all the mosquitoes, it can be hard to enjoy. This is where we come in.
What We Do
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about our services. We approach each customer differently based off of their yard’s size and foliage to ensure maximum application and prevention. That way we can rest assured that the yard is itch-free so that you and your family can enjoy the outdoors. After we finish our process, your yard will be ready to enjoy in just 30 – 45 minutes after the application. Here are a few of our most popular services in Johnson County:
- Barrier Sprays: We surround your home in a protective barrier against mosquitoes, keeping you and your family itch-free for weeks!
- Flea Control: Most people know the common annoyances for fleas for cats, dogs and even humans. What most don’t realize is fleas carry diseases just like mosquitoes and ticks. To help protect your pets, vets recommend a monthly flea and tick preventative. Our mosquito control services also kill and prevent fleas and ticks, so let us be your first line of defense against these disease-carrying pests.
- Tick Control: Pet owners and parents alike are concerned with tick prevention because a tick bite can have serious implications for children and pets. To help take away that concern, Mosquito Joe of Johnson County targets shrubs and plants around your yard, creating a barrier for these intruders.
- All Natural Treatments: A natural, alternative solution to our long-lasting synthetic treatment.
How We Do It
We are confident in the services we provide to our Johnson County neighbors. For that reason, we offer our MoJo Satisfaction Guarantee and never lock you into a contract. If you are not completely satisfied with the effectiveness of our barrier spray services, contact us within 14 days of your treatment and we will schedule a time to re-assess your property and if needed, provide a booster service at no additional charge.